Curb appeal is the first impression of your home or workspace. The exterior, façade, windows, yard, driveway and sidewalk, are CRUCIAL to that impression. Whether you are considering a new roof, replacement windows, or increasing curb appeal with a front door, understanding the return on investment is important. Persal General Contractor experienced team will enhance the exterior of your home or workspace to your needs, budget and taste.
While shrubs, grasses, trees and flowers provide the soft, beautifying elements for the landscape, it is the hardscaping element that provides durability and stability for the area. That is why the quality of the hardscaping elements must be taken with serious consideration. Elements Like:
• Stone retaining walls create planting areas or convert a slope to flat yard space.
• Concrete patios are the classic low-maintenance and versatile patio option.
• Brick patios offer a more upscale and natural look than concrete.
• Flagstone patios are the low-cost option for natural stone outdoor flooring.
• Tile patios are a great way to dress up a concrete patio slab.
• Stone walkways are ideal for garden paths.
• Gravel paths have a "softer" alternative to brick, concrete, or solid stone.
• Stone landscape steps have heavy stone slabs that make beautiful outdoor steps.
• Metal fences include coated steel, which is the modern standard, but iron is still an option.
• Wooden fences use the most versatile fence (and hardscaping) material—wood.
• Wooden decks are hardscaping, too, just like patios.
• Wooden arbors or gazebos enhance a landscape while providing shade.
• Pergolas are arbor-like structures attached to the house or other building.
There is also water elements that can be added in the new design:
• Stone fountains
• Ceramic fountains
• Inexpensive DIY fountains
• Clay pot fountains
Persal General Contractor will guide you every step of the beautification of the exterior of your home or workspace.